Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Camping without Mom - Feb. 5-6, 2010

So while I was away visiting family, Wayne and Ewan decided to take the kids camping.  The kids were very excited and enjoyed telling me all the food that they had got for camping: double chocolate chip muffins, chipies, marshmallows, jammers, candy....  So I asked them did you pack anything healthy?  The answer was a big smile and a big NO!  So they load up the Beastor and GP (with the coordinates) and head out to the desert.  They found this cool spot and had lots of fun playing in the dunes.  The kids were excited because they got to see gazelles and camel (or in Samantha's case - dinosaur) bones.  So when I get home I'm excited to see the pictures - this is what I found...


Yes they did get to see gazelles, and yes they saw the bones they were playing with and nobody mentioned the playing in the mud flats! :)  It sounded like they had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment